Plumbing St. Paul Minnesota
We can help you with any plumbing problem or questions you may have. For instance: When to repair and when to replace? Which products have the longest lifespan? What upgrades can you make to improve the value of your home? If you are wondering about any of these common questions, or have other plumbing concerns, just ask one of our expert plumbers for the answers.
Our Plumbing Services Include:
- Kitchen or Bath Remodels
- Water Heating Systems
- Increase Water Pressure
- Toilets, Sinks, Showers and Bathtubs
- Faucets for Kitchen, Baths, Laundry or Lawn
- Garbage Disposal Repair or Replacement
- Pipe Repair or Replacement
- Back Flow Prevention
- Drain and Sewer Cleaning
- Whole House Inspection
Whole House Inspection Service
Whether you just moved into your house, or have been living there for a while, here are two reasons to get all of your plumbing inspected:
1. Catch it before it becomes a crisis – An inspection can save you money by alerting you to small problems that are easy to fix, before they become big, expensive problems that can damage your home.
2. Long-term planning – An overview of your plumbing system will also tell you what to watch for down the road. Whether you’re thinking about a remodeling project, or just maintaining your home, you’ll have the information you need make improvements when it’s convenient, rather than responding when problems occur.